**CHARTERS MUST BE CANCELLED 1 WEEK IN ADVANCE FOR A FULL REFUND OF THE DEPOSIT**
WHERE TO MEET:
Little Su: The meeting place will be at the boat launch at Little Susitna Public Lauch at 5:15 am. There is a $7 parking fee (per vehicle, per day) and $15 camping fee (per vehicle, per night). After you pay to park, go down to the boat launch; this is where you will meet Colton (907)841-1531 or Danny (307)575-5782.
Deshka Landing: The meeting place will be at the gas pumps at Deshka Landing at 5:15 am. When you get to Deshka Landing you will drive until you get to a ticket gate (like a parking garage). Take a ticket and on the other side of the gate you will see a gas pump. That is where you will meet Colton (907)841-1531 or Danny (307)575-5782.
CLIENTS ARE IN CHARGE:
You are in charge of your fishing license which can be bought online https://www.adfg.alaska.gov/Store/Customers/Create
or at a number of stores up here (fred meyer, 3 bears, sportsmans, cabelas, wal-mart, gas stations, etc.)
**MAKE SURE IF YOU ARE KING SALMON FISHING THAT YOU GET THE KING STAMP!!!
You are also in charge of snacks you may want on the trip as well as outdoor gear. We recommend some type of rubber boot as it can be wet and muddy fishing, as well as warm layers since the boat ride can be chilly and the weather can change often throughout the day.
Little Susitna Public Use Facility (Little Su)
1. Head North on the Glenn Highway for approximately 36 miles.
2. Stay to your left on the Parks Highway for 7 miles.
3. Make a left at the 2nd stop light, just passed Red Robin restaurant, onto Palmer/Wasilla highway for 1 ½ Miles.
4. Turn left onto Knik-Goosebay Road - continue on for 17 miles.
5. Turn right onto point Mackenzie Road - continue on for 7 miles.
6. You will come to a T and make a right at the “T”.
7. Make a quick left onto Ayshire road - continue on for 3 miles and make a right at The Y.
8. Continue on the dirt road for 3 miles and it will bring you into the park.
►There is a $7 parking fee (per vehicle, per day) and $15 camping fee (per vehicle, per night)
►There is a $10 parking fee
From Anchorage/Eagle River:
1. Take the Glenn Highway to Wasilla, then North on the Parks Highway to Willow.
2. Continue North on the Parks Highway to 70.8 mile (State DOT sign announces the Deshka Landing turn).
3. Turn West (left) off the Parks Highway approx. (70.8mile) onto Willow Creek Parkway. (This road also runs to the Willow Creek State Recreation Site).
4. Continue on Willow Creek Parkway (about 1.9 miles) to the first asphalt road (Crystal Lake Road).
5. Turn left onto Crystal Lake Road and continue (about 2.3 miles) on the asphalt to Mishap Road.
6. Turn right on Mishap Road (Follow the State DOT sign) to Deshka Landing (about 2.7 miles).
1. South on Parks Highway after crossing Willow Creek (71.5 mile) watch for the Deshka Landing Sign.
2. Turn right onto Willow Creek Parkway (about 1.9 miles) to Crystal Lake Road.
3. Turn left onto Crystal Lake Road and continue on the asphalt (about 2.3 miles) to Mishap Road.
4. Turn right on Mishap Road (Follow the State DOT sign) to Deshka Landing (about 2.7 miles).
CAMPGROUNDS NEAR DESHKA LANDING:
Willow Creek Campground - 70.8 Parks Highway, Willow, AK 99688 - (907)745-3975
CAMPGROUND FURTHER NORTH OF WILLOW (GREAT LOCATION/CAMPGROUND)
CABINS/MOTELS IN THE WILLOW AREA:
Grandview Inn and Suites – (907)352-1700
Best Western – (907)373-1776