**CHARTERS MUST BE CANCELLED 1 WEEK IN ADVANCE FOR A FULL REFUND OF THE DEPOSIT**
WHERE TO MEET:
The meeting place will be at the gas pumps at Deshka Landing at 5:30am. When you get to Deshka Landing you will drive until you get to a ticket gate (like a parking garage). Take a ticket and on the other side of the gate you will see a gas pump. That is where you will meet Colton (907)841-1531 or Danny (307)575-5782.
CLIENTS ARE IN CHARGE:
You are in charge of your fishing license which can be bought online https://www.adfg.alaska.gov/Store/Customers/Create
or at a number of stores up here (fred meyer, 3 bears, sportsmans, cabelas, wal-mart, gas stations, etc.)
**MAKE SURE IF YOU ARE KING SALMON FISHING THAT YOU GET THE KING STAMP!!!
You are also in charge of snacks you may want on the trip as well as outdoor gear. We recommend some type of rubber boot as it can be wet and muddy fishing, as well as warm layers since the boat ride can be chilly and the weather can change often throughout the day.
29691 W. Deshka Landing Rd.
From Anchorage/Eagle River:
1. Take the Glenn Highway to Wasilla, then North on the Parks Highway to Willow.
2. Continue North on the Parks Highway to 70.8 mile (State DOT sign announces the Deshka Landing turn).
3. Turn West (left) off the Parks Highway approx. (70.8mile) onto Willow Creek Parkway. (This road also runs to the Willow Creek State Recreation Site).
4. Continue on Willow Creek Parkway (about 1.9 miles) to the first asphalt road (Crystal Lake Road).
5. Turn left onto Crystal Lake Road and continue (about 2.3 miles) on the asphalt to Mishap Road.
6. Turn right on Mishap Road (Follow the State DOT sign) to Deshka Landing (about 2.7 miles).
1. South on Parks Highway after crossing Willow Creek (71.5 mile) watch for the Deshka Landing Sign.
2. Turn right onto Willow Creek Parkway (about 1.9 miles) to Crystal Lake Road.
3. Turn left onto Crystal Lake Road and continue on the asphalt (about 2.3 miles) to Mishap Road.
4. Turn right on Mishap Road (Follow the State DOT sign) to Deshka Landing (about 2.7 miles).
CAMPGROUND NEAR DESHKA LANDING:
Willow Creek Campground - 70.8 Parks Highway, Willow, AK 99688 - (907)745-3975
CAMPGROUND FURTHER NORTH OF WILLOW (GREAT LOCATION/CAMPGROUND)
CABINS/MOTELS IN THE WILLOW AREA:
Grandview Inn and Suites – (907)352-1700
Best Western – (907)373-1776